The general contractor’s guide to construction productivity software and how it can better manage their projects.
For the first time, the construction world is embracing a large-scale adoption of technology in the field, which will impact everyone in the industry–from general contractors to the subcontractors they so often collaborate with.
This e-book will focus on how embracing the right construction software tool can help general contractors with:
- Meeting project schedules and deadlines
- Collaborating with subcontractors and owners
- Managing construction plans, documents, and versions
- Preventing costly errors and rework
- Completing effective project closeouts
- Attracting talent as the workforce ages
- Scaling as an organization grows